Thursday, February 9, 2012

Artichoke, Spinach, Cilantro, Parsley & Parmesan Dip




Cooking isn’t my forte...

; ) don’t giggle my sista’s....

So whatever I can whip up in a kitchen within 20 minutes that is vegetarian and ultra healthy, simple, and delicious “I’m all over it”. This Artichoke, Spinach, Cilantro, Parsley & Parmesan Dip is beyond delicious…..and satisfyingly filling!

Give it a try ...Serve it with Endive as stated as it’s so crisp & refreshing, you won’t be able to stop eating.
And “La Panzanella Croccantini Original Crackers”, handcrafted all natural ingredients and certified Kof-K Kosher and parve. Both choices mouth watering delectable tastes with this sensational dip.

I am always looking for more fabulous treats. Got any wild n’ fresh fabulous tasting dip concoctions you can send me ?... if so I’ll post them on my Blog and promise to give you the well deserved credit due!

P.S. If you eat it all in one sitting... don’t take it out on me

Xxoo
Nikki


Artichoke, Spinach, Cilantro, Parsley & Parmesan Dip
Serve with Endive: or Organic Natural Crackers
Prep Time: 10 -20 min
Serves 6-8

Ingredients
1 head endive leaves washed and separated

• 2 x 1.15 oz can organic artichoke hearts packed in WATER and drained well. 1 cup loosely packed baby spinach leaves
• 1cup packed cilantro
• 1 cup packed parsley
• 3/4 cup grated parmesan cheese (pecorino cheese works well too
• 1/4cup salted cashews
• 1/2 tbsp rock salt
• 1 tbsp black pepper
* ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
• 2 organic garlic clove


If you like substitute salted Cashews for pine nuts.
Dont toast the cashews !!Toast
pine nuts over skillet at medium heat for about 5 min. Use food processer.
I personally prefer cashews...
Slowly add olive oil in as needed. Keep adding spinach, parsley, cliantro till firm

Serve this tasty delicious dip in a crystal bowl with endive or crackers around it.
I love dipping with Endives because... U r what U eat !!

XXOO
Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment